Oahu Island- The ‘Heart’ of Hawaii with its timeless beauty blended with todays modern luxuries. The third largest Hawaiian island is home to a diverse population and the contrast between the ancient and the modern that makes discovering historic Oahu so enjoyable
Perfect Weather: Average yearly temperature is a tropical 75-85*degrees
Main City: Honolulu
Time Zone: Oahu Island Standard Time 5 hours behind US East Coast & 3 hours behind Pacific time – they do not observe daylight savings time
- Pearl Harbour- National Historical Landmark features five historic sites memorializing the December 7, 1941 attack.
- Diamond Head- Formed more than 100,000 years ago, a popular hiking spot with panoramic views of Waikiki and Oahu’s south shore.
- North Shore- During the winter months, this legendary surf mecca attracts the best surfers in the world.
- Polynesian Cultural Center- A ‘must see’ hawaiian attraction, interact with the people from the South Pacific Islands, experience a canoe pageant and authentic Luau.
- International Market Place- Famous shopping features over 130 carts, shops and artisan stands in an open-air setting under the banyan trees in the heart of Waikiki.
- Beautiful Beaches- World famous Waikiki was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty. Known in Hawaiian as ‘spouting waters’, it is the best area for learning to surf.
- Turtle Bay- Protected from large waves and surf, this beach, located on Oahu’s northeastern tip, great place to snorkle.
Exclusive Inclusions: Sample of VIP Perks* at one of our Preferred Resorts:
- Free wedding website & honeymoon registry
- $50 Aloha Credit toward food & activities
- Chilled bottle of Champagne & Chocolate Strawberries
- Room upgrade & late check out (based on availability)
Experience Oahu island, contact Virtual Honeymoon to find a Oahu Specialist today!