Honeymoon Designers shared their Top 5 Honeymoon locations, based on all our couples that are getting married and honeymooning for 2015.
1. Tahiti and her islands (Bora Bora & Moorea)– “Favorite honeymoon locations, year after year!” The most romantic place on earth, with its clear turquoise blue lagoons and palm fringed beaches. Known for their over water bungalows, small peaceful villages, this is a honeymooners dream paradise, rated #1 most romantic place in the world!
2. Maui, Hawaii– The second largest of the Hawaiian Islands. This island paradise is very desirable with its diversity and attractions, with white and black sand beaches, waterfalls and more.
Perfect for those couples that can only visit one island on their honeymoon and have never been to any before, Maui really is the best mix of all the islands wrapped up in one!
3. Belize & her outer island (Ambergris Caye)– Located in Central America, north of Mexico & west of Guatemala. A divers paradise, truly unique with multicultural experiences. From rainforests to white sand beaches, whether you want to stay in a beach cabana or luxury resort, Belize really is really untouched beauty, it is Un-Belizable!
4. Fiji– The magical isle with the friendliest people on earth! From glistening white sand beaches & crystal clear lagoons to untouched rainforests, known for their Tree Top Bure’s and many beautiful islands to chose from, Fiji really is a slice of heaven on earth!
5. Mexico– The fastest growing tourist destination! From its soft white sand beaches, turquoise crystal clear blue waters, to its ancient Mayan ruins. Riviera Maya area attracts honeymooners looking for the perfect all-inclusive resort while being budget friendly as well.
To find your perfect honeymoon match, try our new interactive honeymoon planning tool @ www.VirtualHoneymoon.com