Kauai Island – Kauai, known as the ‘Garden Island’ is the island of discovery, with 50 miles of breath taking beaches against the clear Pacific Ocean with its sparkling blue water to its lush tropical rainforest and cascading waterfalls with rushing rivers, colorful valleys and quaint historic small towns, where no building is taller than a coconut tree. ‘Kauai is the island begging to be explored!’
Perfect Weather: Average yearly temperature is a tropical 75-85*degrees
Main City: Lihue
Time Zone: Kauai Island Standard Time 5 hours behind US East Coast & 3 hours behind Pacific time – they do not observe daylight savings time.
Kauai Island top Highlights:
- Napili Coast- Take a boat tour along the scenic northshore to experience colorful sea cliffs.
- Waimea Canyon- Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
- Wailua River- Enjoy this scenic river, take in famous Fern Grotto.
- Beautiful Beaches- Poipu on the sunny south shore and Hanalei bay on the north shore, experience Kauai’s white sand beaches.
- Wailua Falls- Known as the Secret Falls – 80 foot high, as seen on fantasy island.
- Spouting Horn- One of the most photographed spots, known as ‘blowhole.’
Exclusive Inclusions: Sample of VIP Perks* at one of our Preferred Resorts:
- Free wedding website & honeymoon registry
- Upgrade on arrival- based on availability at check-in
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two
- Evening appetizer, once during stay
- Complimentary daily spa access for 2 ($60 value per day)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Experience Kauai island, contact Virtual Honeymoon to find a Kauai Specialist today!