Barbados- Sophisticated and casual, warm and friendly, and always distinctively charming. The Caribbean’s easternmost island boasts beautiful powder white sand beaches, shady palms, and clear blue waters all surrounded by lush tropics of this friendly little British island.
Barbados is nestled in the northern part of the Atlantic Ocean, and Caribbean’s most eastern island. Blessed with beautiful powder white sand beaches, shady palms, and clear blue waters all surrounded by lush tropics of this friendly little British island. Barbados is an ancient coral reef that formed over one million years ago, with 20-mile stretch of soft coral, permeated by the water forming underground caverns
- Barbados Beaches- As diverse as the island. The west coast is calm and palms sway on the white sandy shores while the water laps gently to shore, head to the South side and you will still find flawless sandy beaches protected by coral reefs, go south-east and experience more lively surf for watersports, along the east coast the beaches are wind-blown and the shore is pounded by the Atlantic ocean making a surfers dream come true. Head to the North side and coral and sandstone cliffs rise out of the sea reaching over hundred feet in height, you will also find sheltered coves there.
- Lawrence Gap- A 1.3 km stretch of road in the parish of Christ Church, is famous for it’s fine restaurants, diverse accommodation, lively nightlife and good shopping.Commonly known as a place where cultures meet and merge, a great Barbados experience.
- Oistin’s Fish Fry- Fishing town on the south coast, puts on their version of street fair with excellent fresh fish, (tuna, swordfish, marlin, mahi-mahi, flying fish), lobster, chicken etc…in a informal setting. Enjoy live bands, dancing, craft vendors, or just hang out with the friendly locals.
- Harrison’s Cave- Located in the central uplands of the island, this breathtakingly beautiful, crystallized limestone cavern is a testament to nature’s mastery. Flowing streams, deeps pools, of crystal clear water and towering columns characterize this living cave. This is a must see to believe underground adventure!
- Wildlife Reserve- Tropical haven for exotic animals, reptiles and birds, of which are threatened with extinction. Wander through their tropical jungle, or stay a day and experience the wild side of Barbados, don’t miss the green monkeys!
Find your Destination Match at www.Virtualhoneymoon.com