Maui Island- The magic isle and second largest hawaiian island, but with low population, making it very desirable with its diversity and attractions, there something for everyone here! From its heavenly beaches to its scenic wonders its no wonder why Maui has been voted best island several years now!
Perfect Weather: Average yearly temperature is a tropical 75-85*degrees
Main City: Wailuku
Time Zone: Hawaii Standard Time 5 hours behind US East Coast & 3 hours behind Pacific time -they do not observe daylight savings time
- Road to Hana- leads you through tropical rainforest, with dramatic scenery of flowing waterfalls and plunging pools, experience old hawaii first hand.
- Haleakala National Park- Maui's highest peaks 10,023 feet above sea level, morning sunrises are unforgettable
- Lahaina- Hot spot on the west, historic whalers village with shops, restaurants & marina, catch some great tours leaving from here.
- Molokini- A small island a few miles off of Maui’s southwestern coast, great for snorkelers and divers.
- Wailea- South shore of Maui, known for its world class golf courses and crescent-shaped beaches.
- Beautiful beaches- Kaanapali Beach on the west is Maui's famous beach known for its powder white soft sand, and Makena Beach on the south is known as Maui's 'big' beach, the largest beach on Maui.
Civil (legal) Marriage requirements:
*Legal photo ID (non US need valid passport)
*If applicable, death or divorce decrees
Thank you to Maui tourism for use of photos