Jamaica Island - A luscious tropical island located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, nestled in the majestic 'blue mountains' and known for its breathtaking beaches and secluded private coves over looking the ultra-clear, turquoise waters in the Caribbean. With its rolling countryside hills, quaint villages, picturesque jungly landscape, white sand beaches and turquoise blue waters, Jamaica has something for every taste. 'Once you Go you Know!'
Perfect Weather: Average temperature between 75-95* degrees 2 rainy seasons from May to June and September to November, but only (much appreciated) short tropical showers
Main City: Kingston
Time Zone: Falls within the Eastern Time Zone
- Negril area- Voted top ten beaches in the world by many travel magazines. Famous for the 7 seven miles of unimaginably silky white sand beach and five miles of cliffs dotted with secret caves.
- Rick's Cafe- In Negril, this is the spot to be at sunset, the spot to see and be seen come and have some amazing drinks and watch the cliff divers, listen to the band, all while the sunsets at world famous Rick's Cafe.
- YS Falls- Located on the South end in a parish called St. Elizabeth, on a working cattle ranch, this is a must see beautiful waterfalls.
- Ocho Rios- Half-moon shaped cove in the middle of Jamaica's northern coastline. A pretty resort town with stunning waterfalls and beaches and interesting colonial period buildings. A bustling active area, known as the friendly side of Jamaica.
- Dunn's River Falls- One of Jamaica's national treasures, majestic waterfalls, known as the Niagara of Jamaica, 600 foot limestone rock formation as water cascades past you and splashes into the ocean below, very exhilarating!
- Island Village- Explore this quaint village full of shops, restaurants, and famous Margaritaville.
- Montego Bay- Stroll Montego Bay's Gloucester Road and get a sense of Jamaica's vibrant present as well as a picture of her colonail past. With quaint gingerbread architecture merging seamlessly with more modern structures, Montego Bay, Jamaica's second-largest city, allows visitors to dive into the heart of a bustling Caribbean town.
- Rafting on The Martha Brae River- One of the most relaxing and scenic things to do in Jamaica, located on the north coast, coast down 3 miles of beautiful calm waters on a handmade bamboo raft.
- Mayfield Falls- Located in the parish of Westmoreland and consists of 2 beautiful waterfalls, 21 natural pools, 52 varieties of ferns, an abundance of exotic tropical flowers and plant species, and several types of birds, butterflies, and indigenous wildlife.
Civil (legal) Marriage requirements:
*If applicable, death or divorce decrees
*Canadians- need notorized translated copy of documents