Hawaii Island - 'Big Island' the youngest and the largest of all the islands and it's still growing! The home of one of the world's most active volcanoes and tallest sea mountain. From the green rainforest to the black sand beaches, this island is a natural wonder of unrivaled expression in the powers of nature at work!
Perfect Weather: Tropical averaging 75-85* degrees
Main City: Hilo
Time Zone: Standard Time 5 hours behind US East Coast & 3 hours behind Pacific time - they do not observe daylight savings time.
- Hawaii Volcano National Park- Home to Kilauea Volcano, one of the world’s most active volcanoes.
- Kailua Village- Lively, historic gathering place in the heart of quaint town of Kona, with shops, eateries, pubs.
- Hilo- Home to dramatic waterfalls, fertile rainforests and blooming gardens; the geographic flipside of the volcanic kohala coast.
- Holualoa- This is a great place to taste the rich flavors of 100% pure Kona coffee, a rare commodity exclusively grown in north and south Kona
- Kahua Ranch- Located in town of Waimea, in Cowboy country where stop signs read 'Whoa' instead of 'Stop' a working ranch to explore the scenic landscapes by horseback or ATV.
- Volcano Winery- Since 1986, this beautiful winery utilizes local fruits, macadamia nuts & tea to blend with traditional wine grapes that transforms their wines to perfection, stop and taste before visiting the Volcano!
- Beautiful Beaches- Kohala Coast known as South Kohala is nestled amongst the jet-black and rust-red lava rock fields amongst the breathtaking black sand beaches. Hapuna Beach is Hawaii's white sand beach and been rated on numerous international top ten lists and offers good conditions for swimming, bodyboarding, sunbathing and snorkeling.
Civil (legal) Marriage requirements:
*Legal photo ID (non-US need passport)
*If applicable, death or divorce decrees
Thank you to Hawaii tourism for use of photos