Wine Country, California- Just 45 miles north of San Francisco, world-class Sonoma wine region offers over 400 wineries, from wine castles & wine caves to rustic wineries on famous Russian River. Experience that farm-to-table dining, with breath-taking vineyards to ancient redwood forests, with more than 50 miles of stunning Pacific Coast, Redwoods, mountains, and quiet rivers.
Perfect Weather: Mediterranean type weather with warm summer days average 75-85*degrees and cooler winters average 55-70*degrees
Main City: Sonoma
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
Highlights: Sonoma Wineries and Sonoma Wine are legendary. Smell. Sip. Smile!
Wine Tours- Experience what the locals know! From wineries on the river, in a cave, or a castle, meet wine makers & winery owners, we take you on the backroads and behind the scenes of daily life in breathtaking Sonoma Valley.
- Zip, Sip & Stay- Start your day Ziplining the beautiful redwoods at famous Sonoma Canopy Tours. Experience 3 world class wineries in Russian River Valley, including a garden tour and wine & food pairing and relax in one of our local B&B's.
- Wild West Tour- Take a romantic tour through the vineyards on a Horse Drawn Carriage to award-winning wineries, including a wine cave & gourmet picnic lunch, and stay in our Old West styled winery in the vineyards.
- Segway Wine Aventure- Experience riding Segway through the backroads of healdsburg up to 3 boutique wineries, experience a private food & wine paring at one. Finish your night off at healdsburg's famous town square, where you can shop, dine and stay at a luxious hotel.
- Wine Country Safari Adventure- Wine on the wild-side! Enjoy a personal V.I.P wine tour, including a wine cave with food and wine experience.
Stay at Safari West in your luxurious safari tent, if you dare!
- Surf and Turf Wine Tour- Start your day in quaint Bodega Bay, at the historic site of Alfred Hitchcock movie 'The Birds' was filmed.
Then enjoy a personal wine tour, followed by local culinary seafood experience whlie watching breathtaking oceanviews.
End your night at one of our beautiful Oceanfront hotels.
Civil (legal) Marriage requirements:
*Legal photo ID (non-US need passport)
*If applicable, death or divorce decrees
Thank you to Sonoma County Tourism for use of Photos