Riviera Maya- The fastest growing tourist destination! Riviera Maya is one of the most beautiful stretches of coastiline in the western Caribbean. Its famous for white sand beaches and crystal clear water, also offering ancient Mayan Ruins and pristine ecological wonders to explore as well as nature parks and resorts with all the amenties.
Perfect Weather: The average temperature ranges 80-90 degrees
Main City: Cancun
Time Zone: Central standard time
- Playa Del Carmen- Beautiful beach town with restaurants, clubs and nice resorts with white sand beaches, don't forget to shop on famous 5th avenue.
- Cozumel- The biggest attraction is the Mesocamerica reef, the second longest barrier reef in the world,
- Isla de Mujeres- A small slender island with amazing snorkeling sites, breathtaking beaches and fun open air market.
- Xcaret- A sacred paradise full of culture with a archeological park.
- Mayan Ruins- Explore some ancient Mayan Ruins and nearby villages and be sure to attend a authentic Mayan ceremony.
Civil (legal) Marriage requirements:
*Legal photo ID & Valid passport
*If applicable, death or divorce decrees
*All documents must be translated in spanish
*Arrive 4 business days prior
*Blood test in Mexico
Thank you to Mexico tourism for use of photos