Thailand is simply amazing! From the bustling streets of Bangkok to island beaches lined in limestone cliffs; golden temples to lush, green forests; ancient ruins to exotic nightlife.The attractions of Thailand are myriad, with ruined cities, ancient monasteries, Buddhist monks, colorful hill tribes, floating markets, rave parties, dense rainforests, exotic wildlife, tropical islands, golden beaches and pristine coral reefs.
From Thailand’s bustling metropolises to acres of rice fields to miles of beautiful sandy beaches, Thailand earns its spot as one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. Thailand is one of the only Southeast Asian countries to have never been conquered by a European power, a fact many Thai are proud of that!
- Bangkok – take a boat trip through Bangkok’s Floating Market, or along the klongs; a network of canals leading off the river, and lined with dwellings opening directly on to the water.
- Chaing Mai -visit a training camp of elephants which is almost like a school, see how the animals are trained, then ride a elephant through the jungle.
- Chiang Dao- Explore Thailands’s highest limestone mountains amidst a jungle oases with mystical caves waiting to be discovered.
- Phang Nga Bay- one of the world’s great scenic wonders, consists of verdant limestone islands, some of which reach 984ft high, the area is famous for its caves and aquatic grottoes.
From bustling metropolises to acres of rice fields to miles of beautiful sandy beaches, Thailand earns its spot as one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia
- To connect with a Thailand Romance Destination Specialist, and get your personalized travel album and up to $100 off one of our recommended resorts, please visit us @ www.VirtualHoneymoon.com
Find your top 2 Destinations, try our fun interactive matching tool and virtually experience your top destinations: www.Virtualhoneymoon.com